Action Groups - Traffic Action Group
Traffic Action Group
Barrow Traffic Action Group was formed following the findings of the Parish Plan 2006 in response to the number of people who voiced concern regarding the current traffic problems that exist or the potential problems that may arise in the future.
Future increase in traffic levels through the village, particularly as a result of the Willow Way housing development was of concern to many.
The meetings were held every 3rd Thursday of the month in the Bishop Beveridge Club on South Street.
All village residents and interested parties were actively encouraged to attend.
If you had any suggestions or were affected by the traffic throughout the village, this was the place to have your say.
- Meeting held 15th August 2006
- Meeting held 19th September 2006
- Meeting held 17th October 2006
- Meeting held 21st November 2006
- Meeting held 16th January 2007
- Meeting held 19th February 2007
- Meeting held 20th March 2007
- Meeting held 17th April 2007
- Meeting held 15th May 2007
- Meeting held 19th June 2007